I won't have a first meal as such, because food will gradually be reintroduced starting with liquid, moving on to soft food and then eventually back to normal.
With 3 to 6 months left to go these are the things I will be looking forward to once everything is back to normal.
- Burger King XL Bacon double cheese burger
- Sausage and fried egg cob (that's Nottingham for bread roll) with brown sauce and hopefully a runny yolk
- A Mr Whippy ice cream
- Fish fingers, chips and beans
- Wine gums (midget gems might be too small to chance in the future)
- Goddards of Greenwich pie and mash with gravy
- Tuna and chicken pizza
- A pint of Adnams Broadside
- Black Jacks
- A cup of sweet strong tea
I am sure this list will be added to over the next six months and don't forget to keep your fingers crossed that everything will be fixed by then.
What would your first meal be?